Monday, December 2, 2013

I am thankful for you...

Be thankful quote via www.Venspired.com and www.Facebook.com/Venspired


Thanksgiving is here and gone and as I sit drinking a glass of wine contemplating what I am thankful for, I realize there is so much.  I am ever so grateful for my children, the blessing they are to my life and the chaos they bring on a daily life, yes too me, they are still my blessings!  And of course I am thankful for my husband, who regardless of my mood or attitude or stupidity, loves me unconditionally and thinks I am the most beautiful woman still after all these years!!!  I am thankful for my job and my health, although I often feel quite older than I would like and yes I am thankful that I have a home and a place to lay my head.  I am ever so thankful for my faith and belief in my savior and all he is and has sacrificed for me.  I am thankful I can share that with others and give my children that opportunity to truly be thankful for their faith and that it is so very cool!  

But I guess to be more specific, I have to say I am quite thankful for one particular woman in my life and she has only been in it for a short while.  To me, she is my sister, my twin and my pillar of strength.  She challenges me, pushes me, encourages me and makes me a better mother, friend and wife.  She allows me to be myself and understand that I am not perfect and allows me to be the person I want to be.  She laughs with me, at me and for me!  She gets all my imperfections and finishes my sentences.  I am so thankful for her.  She has given me a spirit and lifted my being to a level it has not been in awhile.  She has given my children unconditional love like they were her own and a possible daughter in law and an arranged marriage.  I can't say enough amazing things about her.  All I know is I am lucky she walked into my life when she did, because with out her life would not be as fun, happy, exciting, silly, vulgar, creative and simply good.  I don't think I tell her enough, but thank you girl for being in my life and making me so thankful!!!!  

She simply rekindles my inner spirit!

I am so thankful!!! Have a wonderful week and I hope you fill your life with people that rekindle your spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment