1. I've come to realize that my feet... 
Remind me everyday that mom was right!  Always buy good shoes!!!!!

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is to not only to be a teacher, but a  caregiver, a counselor and a parent.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I enjoy singing really loud to music.

4. I've come to realize that I need... 
to start taking care of myself on a daily basis!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
the ability to tolerate stupid people.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... 
I worry about things that really have no relevance in my life.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm sleepy...
curling up on the couch with my kiddos wrapped around me is all I really need.

8. I've come to realize that money... 
truly does make things easier, but does not make me happy.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... 
do not belong in my life.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...
put my children first, no matter what.

11.  I come to realize that girlfriends...
keep me grounded and really get how ridiculous men are!

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
was fricking amazing!!!!!! excuse my french!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is my life line these days!!!

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
it was going to be the start of something good!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I came to the realization that life moves so fast and I need to stop wishing it faster.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... 
how much I wish was doing this survey with my friend Jayna, she would be cracking me up!

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
is a survivor in more ways than I realize.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I am really just being nosey!

19. I've come to realize that today...
I will not spend time worrying about things/people I cannot change

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I will begin a passion I have wanted to start forever!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
is another chance to be a good mother!  so so true

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
lose about 25 to 30 lbs.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is reading this right now...
is probably thinking how they would fill in the blanks.

24. I've come to realize that life...
is so precious to waste on things or people that cause you pain or heartache.

25. I've come to realize this weekend...
I will spend time doing things with my children instead of doing things for them.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is my childrens voices singing to their favorite song.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
are my lifeline.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
that everything truly does happen for a reason.

29. I've come to realize that my old friends...
are just as important as the new ones.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
do more things for myself.

31. I've come to realize that I love...
to laugh to the point I am crying and almost peeing my pants.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
why I don't have all 4 of my children with me.

33. I've come to realize that my past...
was given to me for so so  many reasons and I am a better person because of it.

34. I've come to realize that parties...
make me so happy.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of not seeing my kids grow up

36. I've come to realize that my life...
has been blessed in so many ways and I am so very lucky.

Have a great day!