Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let me introduce myself!

I have decided to blog the craziness of my life as a mother, teacher, wife and whatever else is thrown into my mix.  I have come to the realization that this will be my therapy and my way to express myself.  My life as late is one of the same thing day in and day out. 
Let me start by saying I am a mother of 3 small children.  6, 2 & 6 months to be exact.  2 girls and 1 boy, poor guy, not a chance with his crazy sisters.  I teach middle school students, yes middle school.  They are my challenge and my sanity in my day.  I have been married 11 years and every day it is work.  Anyone that says they love pregnancy or marriage isn't work, are complete and utterly mistaken and dilusional. 
I am blessed each day with the chance to live it and experience the gifts I have been given.  Do I love all those opportunities and gifts all the time, yeah right, but it is what it is!  We are given one chance to live this life and I believe you have to take that chance each day!  All I can say is this, my life is one I think you can relate to.  So please, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment